Are you wanting to bring both an element of charm and a touch of usefulness to your home? Look no further, because zebra blinds are both chic and capable of providing you with a high level of privacy and light regulation.
What Are Zebra Blinds?
Dual sheer shades, transitional shades, or zebra blinds are a combination of conventional blinds and roller shades. These blinds consist of two layers of fabric, with one layer made up of vertical stripes and the other featuring solid fabric panels.
These blinds also have a wide variety of colors and patterns, meaning it’s easy to find one that fits in perfectly with the interior decor of your space. Whether you like a more modern aesthetic or something a bit more traditional, there is sure to be a zebra blind that works for you. They help regulate the temperature in the room, preventing heat loss during the colder months and keeping out too much warmth during the hotter months.
Where To Install Them
Not only are zebra blinds great for their functionality, but they are also fashionable, making them the perfect choice for any room in your house. Here are five rooms in that you could use zebra blinds, as well as some ideas for how you can style them.
- Living Room: Make your living room into an inviting place with a more natural tone such as white or beige for a timeless look. You can combine them with floor-length curtains for privacy and a hint of class.
- Bedroom: Turn your bedroom into a tranquil environment with zebra blinds that both control light and protect your privacy.
- Home Office: To get your creative juices flowing, use zebra blinds that let in the natural light energy and enthusiasm with vivid colors such as teal or mustard yellow.
- Kitchen: Zebra blinds can be a great addition to the kitchen, as they provide both form and function. Make sure to choose a material that is waterproof to account for any splashes near the sink. Colors such as red or orange will bring vibrancy to the space.
- Bathroom: Bring a sense of sophistication to the bathroom for both natural light flow and privacy. Opt for materials such as vinyl or faux wood to prevent moisture damage, and choose hues such as sky blue or sea green if you like a spa-like atmosphere.
Choose The Blind Gallery
At our blind company in Delaware County, we are proud to offer a full range of services that cover all your window treatment needs. From offering consultation and measurements to installation and maintenance, we are devoted to making sure that your experience is second to none.
Once you have decided on the perfect zebra blinds for your home or office, our technicians will take over, making sure the installation is perfect. We are aware that this is a crucial part of the process and it must be done correctly. We can guarantee that it will be. Along with the installation, we also provide maintenance services to keep your zebra blinds looking at their very best. No matter if it’s regular cleaning or repairs, our experienced team will be able to manage anything that may arise over time.
When you need zebra blinds or brand new motorized blinds on the Main Line, we can help! Trust us to meet all of your window treatment requirements and reach out to us today!