At The Blind Gallery, we understand the desire for privacy in your home. That’s why we offer custom shutters for our customers in the Delaware Valley, Montgomery County PA, Wayne, PA, Philadelphia, and Main Line residential areas. We have the best selection of custom shutters in the Main Line and Philadelphia to install into your home. Whether you’re looking for wood, composite or polyvinyl shutters, we provide the best and most efficient shutters in the Philadelphia and Delaware Valley and surrounding areas. If you’re looking for an even more efficient window treatment style, check out the best smart blinds in the Main Line area that we offer today! At a price and design made just for you, our custom shutters are a great addition to your home.
Our shutter specialists offer you our top-notch selection of shutters, installation, and other design services in the following areas and more:
Shutters in Philadelphia & Delaware Valley
We have a wide and unique selection of shutters to fit all of your needs for your home and your family. Shutters, also referred to as plantation shutters, are our best-selling window treatment for homes in Main Line for a number of reasons:
1. Beauty : Plantation shutters drastically contribute to the beauty of a home. Whether you’re going for a modern, traditional, or historic look, shutters come in an array of styles, colors, finishes, materials and a wide range of prices for customers.
2. Elegance: Shutters can add elegance to any home. Depending on the type of shutter you choose, your new plantation shutters could completely transform your home. This simple fixture makes your home look more sophisticated.
3. Home Value : Because of the elegance that shutters offer, they can increase a home’s value. Home buyers always look for something that edges out one house above the others. An elegant set of shutters will increase your home’s value and could be the deciding factor when your home has potential new buyers.
4. Privacy : One of the main reasons to get shutters for your home is because they allow you and your family to have privacy. You have the right to decide if neighbors and passers by can see in your home or not. With adjustable plantation shutters, you can have privacy that windows alone don’t provide.
5. Light and Insulation : If it’s a bright day, you should be able to control how much sun you let in your home. With shutters, you can decide whether you want warmth and sun or if you want your home to be a little darker on any given day.