The 10 Commandments of Window Treatments
Here we are amidst the holiest season of the year! Passover and Easter have just ended, and Ramadan is weeks away. It’s even nearly the anniversary of the maiden voyage of the Freewinds spaceship for all you devout Scientologists out there. Needless to say we’re really in the spirit of spirituality at the moment, so we wanted to do something to reflect that. With that said, here are the 10 commandments of window treatments. Learn these rules, then swing by The Blind Gallery to get started on new window treatments for your Paoli, PA-area home.
- I am The Blind Gallery, Thy Official Window Treatment Supplier...
- Thou Shalt Not Ignore Your Other Furnishings
- Thou Shalt Not Take Thy Hunter Douglas Name in Vain
- Hang Thy Curtains Near the Ceiling
- Thou Shalt Not Use Anything But Blackout Blinds in Bedrooms
- Thou Shalt Love Thy Blind Gallery
- Honor Thy Spouses Opinion
- Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor’s Window Treatments
- Thou Shalt Factor in Thy Hardware
- Thou Shalt Not Layer Thy Windows Improperly